CALL FOR PROPOSALS:
The International Sea Turtle Society (ISTS) invites proposals from individuals or groups requesting financial and other support to produce and distribute information or other materials that support the Mission of the Society – to promote the exchange of information that advances the global knowledge of sea turtle biology and conservation. Each proposal must:
- demonstrate how the product will be beneficial to the conservation of sea turtles and/or their habitats, as well as to the Vision and Mission of the ISTS;
- include a detailed explanation of the targeted demographics and anticipated impact;
- include a detailed description of the type of media;
- describe the method of distribution;
- describe how the solicited funds will be used;
- indicate the timeline of the project;
- provide a CV or work experience statement that supports the proposal;
- indicate the percentage of the total cost of the project that will be funded by the ISTS and indicate other approved and pending sources of support (cash and in-kind);
- explain how the value of the proposed project matches the money awarded;
- be in English, not be more than 2000 words in length excluding the CV and work experience statement (the product may be in any language);
- not exceed US$3,500;
- be submitted to email@example.com by 1 July, 2012.
The ISTS does not pay indirect costs and overheads.
Proposals will be evaluated by a Review Committee approved by the ISTS Board of Directors, and applicants will be informed of the results by 1 September, 2012. The final product must acknowledge the support of the ISTS and include the ISTS logo and web link. For inquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org